Yaipen Llanos told MSNBC he believes acoustic testing produced a “sonic blast” which caused internal bleeding and loss of equilibrium for the dolphins, though he has “no definitive evidence” of this.
“It is a horrifying thought that these dolphins would die in agony over a prolonged period if they were impacted by sonic blast,” Hardy Johns, head of the conservation group BlueVoice.org, said in an statement obtained by MSNBC.
- remoteash reblogged this from i---i
- thescienceofreality likes this
- i---i reblogged this from opinionatedcheese
- passion-for-compassion reblogged this from opinionatedcheese
- openwideeyes reblogged this from opinionatedcheese
- emiloss said: Holy cow! That’s just absolutely terrible. So sad…
- animalsandtrees reblogged this from howaboutvegan
- opinionatedcheese reblogged this from howaboutvegan
- wakeupem likes this
- howaboutvegan posted this